Our mission is to train, teach, and motivate hockey players, parents, and coaches around the world.
Online educational training for coaches and players at all levels of hockey. Developed by Andy Paquette, owner of Powertech Hockey. Puckface Hockey Training provides players and coaches the opportunity to develop hockey knowledge through online instructional videos
About Coach Andy
Andy Paquette, developer of Puckface Hockey and owner of Powertech Hockey, has been training hockey players since 2000. His experience ranges from amateur level athletes to top NHL players. Through passion and experience, Andy is constantly innovating and personalizing the skill building process to maximize every player’s potential.
Coach Andy’s past:
- Originally from Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
- Fell in love with hockey and started skating at two years old
- Started playing hockey at four years old
- Played four years in the Ontario Hockey League for the Sudbury Wolves, and Hamilton Steelhawks
- After playing, spent time coaching with the Sudbury Wolves of the OHL
- Began what is now known as Powertech Hockey Development in the year 2000.
- This was the genesis of developing players such as Aaron Ekblad, Zack Kassian, Steve Ott, Adam Henrique, and Dalton Prout, among other professional hockey players (NHL, AHL, KHL, ECHL, NCAA, CHL, CIS, European Leagues, etc)
- Some of Coach Andy’s most memorable moments include:
- Being hired by hall of famer, Igor Larionov
- Seeing Aaron Ekblad ‘s dream come true as the first overall selection in the 2014 NHL Entry Draft
Andy’s reputation continues to grow as he works with top players, agents, and coaches, running development camps, and private training for specific players. Through Puckface Hockey Training, Coach Andy aspires to provide insight into proper skill building, coaching methods, and always training with a purpose.